Remember that if you have trouble contacting us, your first resource is our Knowledge Base. However, you will always need proper technical support to deal with laptop issues.
- If you opt for a telephone contact, keep the computer or mobile device at your disposal. This will save your time to determine the source of your problem.
- Also, do not forget that when you talk to your HP Support Phone Number contact, they cannot see your computer screen. So be very clear and precise in the information you provide.
- Several telephone contacts or e-mail (Internet form) may be necessary for the complete resolution of your problem. This involves following the instructions given by your contact person HP Support Phone Number orally or by email.
- If you feel that after the indications given, they seem incomplete or not functional; let them know exactly what level you arrived at and what the results are (screenshots, error message).
- When you have opened an incident using our web form, or you have received an e-mail from our technical support team and would like to reply to it, please continue to use this email containing the incident number. This will allow them to track and quickly find the history of your question.
- Do not hesitate, if you feel that the language used in e-mails or spoken is too technical, to inform your contact person so that he can add details allowing you to apply the procedure. If you know a person with computer skills in your surroundings, you can, of course, get help from you in order to quickly get to grips with your problem.
- When a problem is completely solved, report either by replying to the email containing the incident number or by calling HP Customer Care to close it. An e-mail inquiry will be sent to you after this incident closure to verify your satisfaction and allow us to improve our technical service.